Many people think that the spiral submerged arc pipe is not very demanding on the environment, as long as it can be used, but this idea is very wrong, because once the environment is not so ideal, the spiral steel pipe can not be played out with many functions, so It can’t be used normally. Then what are the specific requirements for the environment? The first is the temperature control, which is generally between minus 40 degrees and 70 degrees. If it exceeds this range, its function will definitely be corresponding. The impact of this data is obtained by the manufacturer after numerous tests, which can fully guarantee the insulation performance and flame retardant performance of the spiral steel pipe. In addition, the surrounding humidity should also be controlled in place to avoid the impact of the steel pipe due to the too humid environment..
lsaw steel pipe refers to a steel pipe that has been treated by anti-corrosion process and can effectively prevent or slow down the corrosion phenomenon caused by chemical or electrochemical reaction during transportation and use. The anti-corrosion steel pipe can effectively prevent or slow down the corrosion and prolong the service life of the steel pipe and reduce the running cost of the steel pipe.
There are many steel pipeline anti-corrosion coatings in China, such as petroleum asphalt, PE jacket and PE foam jacket, epoxy coal tar pitch, coal tar enamel, epoxy powder and three-layer composite structure, and epoxy coal tar pitch cold-wrapped belt (PF type)., rubber-plastic epoxy coal tar cold tape (RPC type), etc., the most widely used pipe anti-corrosion methods are three-layer PE composite structure, single-layer powder epoxy, PF cold-wrapped tape, RPC-type cold Wrap.
1. Petroleum asphalt, with wide raw materials and low prices. However, the working conditions are poor, the quality is difficult to guarantee, and the environmental pollution is serious.
2. Epoxy coal bitumen, easy to operate, but the cover layer curing time is long, affected by the environment, not suitable for field operations, difficult to construct below 10 °C.
3. Epoxy powder anti-corrosion, using electrostatic spraying method, and the same material anti-corrosion tube body is well sintered, strong bonding, but epoxy powder is poorly waterproof (high water absorption rate, reaching 0.83%), to the cathode Protection design brings certain difficulties. The requirements for on-site appliances are high, the operation is difficult, and the quality is difficult to control.
4. 3PE heat shrinkable material, pipeline anti-corrosion sealing, high mechanical strength, strong water resistance, stable quality, convenient construction, good applicability, no pollution to the environment. PE has low water absorption (less than 0.01%), high epoxy strength, low PE water absorption and good softness of hot melt adhesive. It has high corrosion reliability. The disadvantage is: compared with the cost of other filler materials.,costly.
5. PF type, RPC type cold-wrapped belt construction is simple and easy, the matching three types of molding glue, so that PF type epoxy coal tar cold tape can be constructed in any environment, any season, any temperature conditions.
6. The characteristics of the cold wrap and 3PE heat shrinkable tape are: applicable to the main anticorrosive pipe of various materials, and other methods are applicable to the main anticorrosive pipe of the same or close to the material.
Secondly, with the development of some pipelines, it is also necessary to keep warm during the anti-corrosion. The oil is a very complicated mixture, which is easy to corrode the pipeline and anti-corrosion is necessary, but the refined oil pipeline also needs to be insulated in the case of anti-corrosion, in the northeast and winter, Thermal expansion and contraction will freeze the pipe and affect the stable supply.